Content Writer and Social Media Analyst – Nysc Batch B 2016
Africareers.NET is a Pan-African e-commerce start-up which provides a comprehensive recruitment gateway that enables African Candidates, Employers and Training providers connect with each other. Our team is expanding hence we now want to hire one person as Content Writer and Social Media Analyst.
Job Opening ID: ERJ386
Account Manager: Jimmy Braimah
Salary: 0 – 1,000,000 P/A
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various job posts, blog content and manage social media accounts, to expand our digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. The ideal candidate will have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Create a targeted number of resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include job posts, blog posts, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of our other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- This role is at the core of our marketing strategy, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Periscope, Vine, etc.).
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- This is NOT a typical 8-5 Job. There will be long days and fun days (as expected in an e-Commerce Startup).
- We are looking for a Tech-Savvy fresh graduate who will be mentored on the Africareers.NET way
- Class of degree is not important to us, but university is very important to us. Graduates from a Federal University, a UK University, Covenant and Babcock Universities will have a clear advantage
- If you have previous experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) we will be delighted to talk to you.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- This is a rare opportunity to join a very focused start-up and grow with us.
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply